- Six inch hydraulic cylinder renders 85,000 lbs of pressure at 3000 psi.
- The two blades are driven by a single cylinder, which allows for faster cutting.
- Its length (67 in.) gives it an unprecedented reach.
- Its height (9 in.) and width (21 in.) allow it to get into tight areas.
- The tree shear is equipped with a 2 ½ in. hydraulic cylinder that allows it to pivot 90 degrees.
- Cuts trees up to 8 inches in diameter.
- All articulations are greaseable, so as to extend life expectancy of your tree shear.
- The blades are made of durable RT-400 steel, 4 times more durable than ordinary steel.
- Fits all agricultural and commercial loaders.
- The electromagnetic valve lets the tree shear perform two hydraulic functions with one command.
- Weight 850 lbs. (385kg).