Introducing the new WD-10H, SHoule’s 10 foot hydraulic rock rake.
The WD-10H rock rake is powered directly by the tractor’s hydraulic system, which differs from the standard WD models which have a hydraulic system powered by the PTO.
This new model has a 25 degree hydraulic swivel, enabling it to be perpendicular to the tractor if desired.
The tractor’s hydraulic system requirements are a flow between 10 and 16 GPM (37.85 to 60.56 l/m) with a maximum pressure of 3000 psi (207 bars).
Tires: 18.5″ x 8.5″ (470 mm x 206 mm).
Hookup: 3 points.
Drop Box: Chain, gears and bearings in sealed oil bath.
Protection: Pressure relief valve.
Tooth Type: RT-400 hardened steel – replaceable and reversible.
Working Width: 10 feet (3.05 meters).
Transport Conversion: None.
Overall Width: 11.4 feet (3.47 meters).
Weight: 2100 lb. (953 kg).
This hydraulic tree shear is ideal for cutting trees up to 16″ (41 cm) in diameter. It is equipped with a 2-arm grapple to hold on to trees, maneuver them, and transport them to any desired location.
SEE THE SHEAR IN ACTION…
Overall Height : 66 1/2″ (169 cm).
Width : 66″ with grapple arms (168 cm).
Tree Cutting Power : 132,500 lb @ 3000 PSI / 60,100 kg @ 206 bars.
Shear Rotation : -20 degrees to +20 degrees.
Blade : RT-400 steel.
Minimum Oil Flow : 30 GPM @ 3000 PSI / 113,5 l/min @ 206 bars.
Recommended Oil Flow : 40 GPM @ 3000 PSI / 151,4 l/min @ 206 bars.
A look at the specifications for this model…
– 2x 14′ floating augers which unfold to an angle of 120 degrees to achieve a total working width of 27 feet.
– 30 inch central area allowing the formation of a single rock swath.
– Hydraulic transport conversion, closing the rake to a width of 1o’ 2″.
– Hydraulic depth control.
– Hydraulic drive activated by tractor PTO, protected with overflow caution valve and cooled with thermostatic bypass valve.
– Pulled on tractor 3 points system, category 2 or category 3.
Contact us for more information!