SHoule’s new DRR-30H double rock rake
A look at the specifications for this model…
– 2x 14′ floating augers which unfold to an angle of 120 degrees to achieve a total working width of 27 feet.
– 30 inch central area allowing the formation of a single rock swath.
– Hydraulic transport conversion, closing the rake to a width of 1o’ 2″.
– Hydraulic depth control.
– Hydraulic drive activated by tractor PTO, protected with overflow caution valve and cooled with thermostatic bypass valve.
– Pulled on tractor 3 points system, category 2 or category 3.
Contact us for more information!